Duropal HPL SolidColor
Decorative high pressure laminate in standard quality according to EN 438-9:BTS, with uniform colour-through core for the highest demands on aesthetics, functionality and durability. The reverse is sanded ready for gluing.
Areas of application
Furniture construction & interior fitting
Suitable for contact with food
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Textures|
|4100||1300||0,8||SD | XM|
- Please observe our processing recommendations (see Downloads).
- For the production of flat-bonded panels we recommend a symmetric construction. This means both sides should be identical HPL. If backing material (also HPL) is used, there is a risk of bowing.
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
- Provide adequate extraction when splitting/sanding.
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents. To remove stubborn stains, please observe the recommendations in the data sheet ""Cleaning of HPL surfaces"" (www.icdli.com).
- Energy recovery in industrial furnaces at temperatures above 700 °C.
Health and safety
Cleaning and care