Areas of application
Areas of application
The colour-through core creates the freedom of a monochrome design without visible edges or joints. For high-quality, aesthetically demanding furniture and design elements in the residential and interior design sector, such as for racking and shelving, furniture fronts, door sets and table tops, trade fair systems and sales displays. The material is not suitable for areas subject to  large fluctuations in temperature and humidity.
The FSC trademarks on wood and wood products stand for transparency and credibility worldwide. They ensure that people and nature are treated fairly and responsibly and can be found on a constantly growing range of products worldwide.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring and marketing sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Textures|
|4100||1300||0,8||SD | XM|
- EN 438-9
- Min. 1,400 kg/m³
Reaction to fire
- Normally flammable
- Euroclass D-s2,d0 or worse in connection with normally and easily inflammable core boards. (EN 13501-1, CWFT acc. to 2003/593/EG)
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 (EN 717-1)
- Surface with antimicrobial effect for interior fit-out and finishes - Test Methodology JIS Z 2801 / ISO 22196
- The decorative surface and the core consists of paper layers that are impregnated with thermosetting resins. The resins harden completely during the manufacturing process by heat and high pressure. They form a stable, resistant and non-reactive material.
- The surface is physiologically safe, and approved for direct contact with food acc. to Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- We manufacture the panels without the use of halogens, heavy metals, preservatives, wood protectors or organic solvents.
- Please observe our processing recommendations (see Downloads).
- For the production of flat-bonded panels we recommend a symmetric construction. This means both sides should be identical HPL. If backing material (also HPL) is used, there is a risk of bowing.
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
- Provide adequate extraction when splitting/sanding.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents. To remove stubborn stains, please observe the recommendations in the data sheet ""Cleaning of HPL surfaces"" (www.icdli.com).
- Energy recovery in industrial furnaces at temperatures above 700 °C.