Areas of application
Areas of application
Carcass and front quality for furniture making, shopfitting and interior fitting.
The Blue Angel has been the federal government's eco-label for 40 years. Independent and credible, it sets demanding standards for environmentally friendly products and services. The Blue Angel is the orientation for sustainable purchasing.
The FSC trademarks on wood and wood products stand for transparency and credibility worldwide. They ensure that people and nature are treated fairly and responsibly and can be found on a constantly growing range of products worldwide.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring and marketing sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Textures|
|2800||2100||8 | 10 | 12 | 15 | 16 | 18 | 22 | 25 | 28 | 32 | 36 | 38||SM | VV | MP | SD | NW | LN | RU | MO|
|5600||2100||8 | 10 | 12 | 15 | 16 | 18 | 22 | 25 | 28 | 32 | 36 | 38||SM | VV | MP | SD | NW | LN | RU | MO|
- EN 14322
- ClassicBoard P2 CARB2
- Low emission particleboard core, Type P2 to EN 312, suitable for non load-bearing purposes in dry areas.
Reaction to fire
- D-s2,d0 according to EN 13986 dependent on end use (Thickness: ≥ 9 mm / Gross density: ≥ 600 kg/m³)
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05
- Requirements according to ""CARB Phase 2"" and ""TSCA Title VI"" are fulfilled
- Surface with antimicrobial effect for interior fit-out and finishes - Test Methodology JIS Z 2801 / ISO 22196
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- The surface is physiologically safe, and approved for direct contact with food acc. to Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
- Textures LI / ME / ML: The decor program is available on request
- Texture LN: Available on request
- Thickness 50mm: The decor program is available on request.
- Thickness 50mm: SM available on request
- Printed decors with overlay are available on request. An additional overlay is recommended for horizontal, highly exposed or loaded areas slight colour difference to surfaces without overlay possible.
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Machine and tooling recommendations: Cut on a level, firm base with e.g. blade LEITZ ID. No. HK 852-2-36, Z 72, TR/TR and with corresponding suitable scorer ; Rotation: if possible do not exceed 4000 U/min ; Feed speed: max. ca. 8m – 10m/min.
- Thick and thin edges are suitable.
- EVA and PUR hotmelts are recommended for edge adhesion.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
- All conventional furniture fittings and standard profile systems are suitable.
Installation and assembly
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation. The premises themselves need to be air-conditioned according to the future use.
Storage, handling and transport
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other ; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- To protect the high-quality surface Pfleiderer delivers these surface textures with a protective foil. The protective foil must be removed as soon as possible after processing - but at the latest within 6 months after delivery - to ensure residue-free removal of the foil. In addition, foiled boards must not be exposed to direct sunlight (UV radiation).
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents.
- The use of cleaning products, cloths, sponges with abrasive ingredients, should be avoided.
- For removal of particularly stubborn stains, industrial cleaners suitable for plastic surfaces can be used. Before use we would recommend testing in a small, hidden area.
- We recommend material or energy recovery in approved plants.