Urea resin bonded particleboard with decorative melamine facing on both faces, awarded with the Blue Angel for the thickness range 8-25mm.
Areas of application
Furniture construction & interior fitting
Low formaldehyde emission
Suitable for contact with food
Variety of decors and textures
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Textures|
|2800||2100||8 | 10 | 12 | 15 | 16 | 18 | 22 | 25 | 28 | 32 | 36 | 38||SM | VV | MP | SD | NW | LN | RU | MO|
|5600||2100||8 | 10 | 12 | 15 | 16 | 18 | 22 | 25 | 28 | 32 | 36 | 38||SM | VV | MP | SD | NW | LN | RU | MO|
Certificate of the antimicrobial effectiveness_DecoBoard P2_Pfleiderer_2021PDF
Declaration of Safety (E1 certificate, PCP, lindane)PDF
Declaration REACH_Pfleiderer Grajewo_6_2020_ENPDF
FSC _Certificate _Pfleiderer Polska_2020PDF
Hygienic Certificate E1. DecoBoard P2 - valid till 29.04.2024_EN GrajewoPDF
PEFC_Certificate_Pleiderer Polska Sp. z o.o._2020PDF
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Machine and tooling recommendations: Cut on a level, firm base with e.g. blade LEITZ ID. No. HK 852-2-36, Z 72, TR/TR and with corresponding suitable scorer ; Rotation: if possible do not exceed 4000 U/min ; Feed speed: max. ca. 8m – 10m/min.
- Thick and thin edges are suitable.
- EVA and PUR hotmelts are recommended for edge adhesion.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
- All conventional furniture fittings and standard profile systems are suitable.
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation. The premises themselves need to be air-conditioned according to the future use.
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other ; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- To protect the high-quality surface Pfleiderer delivers these surface textures with a protective foil. The protective foil must be removed as soon as possible after processing - but at the latest within 6 months after delivery - to ensure residue-free removal of the foil. In addition, foiled boards must not be exposed to direct sunlight (UV radiation).
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents.
- The use of cleaning products, cloths, sponges with abrasive ingredients, should be avoided.
- For removal of particularly stubborn stains, industrial cleaners suitable for plastic surfaces can be used. Before use we would recommend testing in a small, hidden area.
- We recommend material or energy recovery in approved plants.
Installation and assembly
Storage, handling and transport
Health and safety
Cleaning and care