Areas of application
The new DecoBoard –
synergy of experience and innovation.
- high-grade print
- high-grade varnish
- high-grade core material
- high-level competence in design and textures
- larger color scale for more decors and optimized print
- possibility of additional vanish and textures
- further refinement by folding, drilling and cutting to size
- perfect sanded board quality
Areas of application
Back panels, drawer bottoms, blinds, partition walls in trade fair construction, shop fitting, interior design, caravan and motor vehicle construction.
The FSC trademarks on wood and wood products stand for transparency and credibility worldwide. They ensure that people and nature are treated fairly and responsibly and can be found on a constantly growing range of products worldwide.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring and marketing sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
|Długość (mm)||Szerokość (mm)||Łączna grubość (mm)|
|2.850||2.070||3 | 4 | 5|
- StyleBoard HDF 1316
- High-density, thin fibreboard in accordance with EN 622-1, with homogeneous structure and good stability.
Reaction to fire
- Not classified
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- Textures: lacquered (single- or double-sided) / ZO
- Further thicknesses, formats, decors, textures and finishes on request.
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
Installation and assembly
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
Storage, handling and transport
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other ; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- To protect the high-quality surface Pfleiderer delivers these surface textures with a protective foil. The protective foil must be removed as soon as possible after processing - but at the latest within 6 months after delivery - to ensure residue-free removal of the foil. In addition, foiled boards must not be exposed to direct sunlight (UV radiation).
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents.
- The use of cleaning products, cloths, sponges with abrasive ingredients, should be avoided.
- We recommend material or energy recovery in approved plants.