DecoBoard HDF lacquered
High-density fibreboard with single-sided lacquered surface.
Areas of application
Furniture construction & interior fitting
|Długość (mm)||Szerokość (mm)||Łączna grubość (mm)|
|2.850||2.070||3 | 4 | 5|
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other ; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- To protect the high-quality surface Pfleiderer delivers these surface textures with a protective foil. The protective foil must be removed as soon as possible after processing - but at the latest within 6 months after delivery - to ensure residue-free removal of the foil. In addition, foiled boards must not be exposed to direct sunlight (UV radiation).
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents.
- The use of cleaning products, cloths, sponges with abrasive ingredients, should be avoided.
- We recommend material or energy recovery in approved plants.
Installation and assembly
Storage, handling and transport
Health and safety
Cleaning and care