Areas of application
Areas of application
Duropal worktops are used wherever the highest possible strength and durability is required. Due to their hygienic advantages, they can be used in home kitchens and bathrooms, but also in canteens, dining rooms, doctor's offices, laboratories, shops and all other public premises.
The FSC trademarks on wood and wood products stand for transparency and credibility worldwide. They ensure that people and nature are treated fairly and responsibly and can be found on a constantly growing range of products worldwide.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring and marketing sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Textures|
*product avaiable on request
- EN 13894-1
- ClassicBoard P2 green
- Aminoplastic-bonded particleboard type P2 according to EN 312. Suitable for non-bearing applications in wet areas."
Reaction to fire
- Standard fire performance
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05 (EN 717-1)
- This product complies with REACH Regulation EC 1907/2006. In accordance with Article 7, its registration is not required.
- The surface is physiologically safe and approved for direct food contact (Commission Regulation (EC) No 10/2011).
- The panels are manufactured without the use of halogens, heavy metals, preservatives, wood preservatives or organic solvents.
- Tooling with carbide blades on standard woodworking machines.
- Protect the cut edges from moisture.
Installation and assembly
- Before machining and assembly, appropriate conditioning is required. In the rooms themselves, conditions corresponding to those of subsequent use must be provided.
- Always ensure that the correct machining and installation is carried out according to the state of the art."
Storage, treatment and transport
- On flat, full-surface primers (e.g. pallets), in dry, well-ventilated, moisture-protected rooms. Outdoor warehouses and so-called shelters are not suitable for this purpose.
- It should be remembered that improper storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible warping of the boards.
- Foreign bodies and frictional contaminants in the panel stack can cause dents and surface damage.
- Do not push the boards together or overlap them; lift them individually, by hand or with suction cups.
Health and safety and health protection
- Use the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) required for each job.
Cleaning and maintenance
- The surface can be cleaned with water and mild cleaning agents. When removing stubborn dirt, follow the instructions in the "Cleaning of HPL surfaces" technical manual (www.icdli.org).
- It is recommended to dispose of material or energy.